Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Oats contain minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and magnesium that are essential for the development of your baby.
On the other hand, Raisins have tartaric acid and prebiotics (such as inulin) & insoluble fiber. The insoluble fiber helps in keeping the bowel movement smooth, thus helping prevent constipation. A healthy gut ensures proper growth and development of the babies.
Here’s a brief on how each mineral present in Bebe Burp's Baby Food Healthy, Tasty & Organi Oats and Raisins Cookies contributes towards the growth and development of your little one.
- Calcium and phosphorus build bone strength, so that your baby has strong bones.
- Iron maintains the levels of haemoglobin and helps tackle anaemia.
- Potassium and sodium are known to aid in developing the neurological functions in the body.
- Magnesium helps generate energy and improve dental and bone health in infants
Bebe Burp's Oats and Raisin cookies are rich in nutrients and fiber, these biscuits are ideal as mid-morning or 5 pm snacks for your kids. Sweetened with honey and jaggery, these biscuits will provide them with steady energy and vital vitamins. It contains no nuts, no refined sugar, no refined flour, no artificial preservatives, no hydrogenated oils, no artificial flavor or color.
Key Features :
- Made from 100% sustainably sourced ancient Indian superfoods.
- No Hydrogenated fats, made from purified cow ghee.
- No added white sugar, egg, soda or raising agent.
- 100% vegetarian product with no added preservatives.
- No artificial flavor : Made from naturally occurring sweeteners like honey & jaggery.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No refined flour, easy to chew with a soft texture
Tags : organic baby food, baby food , instant baby food, baby food 6 months, baby food at 4 months, baby food at 4 months, baby food at 4 months, baby food healthy, gerber, nestle, Holle, Evermaa, slurpfarm, cookies, cookies recepie, oatmeal cookies, ragi cookies, cookies near me, baby cookies, baby biscuits Website tahgs : Keyword 6 month baby food chart, baby food, 7 months baby food, 7 months baby food chart, 7 month baby food chart, 6 month baby food, 10 months baby food, 1 year baby food, baby food chart, 10 months baby food chart, farex baby food, baby food recipes 6-8 months, baby food product, 6 month old baby food, 4 month baby food, 8 month baby food chart, 1 year baby food chart, 11 month baby food, 8 month baby food recipes, 5 months baby food chart, protein powder, whey protein powder, best protein powder, amway protein powder, best protein powder in india, women protein powder, protein powder for men, b protein powder, nutrilite protein powder, oziva protein powder, d protein powder, ensure protein powder, protein powder for weight gain, best protein powder for weight gain, vestige protein powder, protein powder for women, herbalife protein powder, protein powder for weight loss, porridge, porridge meaning, porridge meaning in hindi, porridge oats, porridge pronunciation, rice porridge, porridge in hindi, ragi porridge, what is porridge, porridge meaning in english, porridge meaning in tamil, porridge meaning in telugu, porridge meaning in bengali, porridge recipe, oatmeal porridge, wheat porridge.