Whole Wheat Cookies 150gm
- Made from 100% sustainably sourced ancient Indian superfoods.
- No hydrogenated fats, made from purified cow ghee.
- No added white sugar and egg.
- 100% vegetarian product with no added preservatives.
- No artificial flavor: Made from naturally occurring sweeteners like jaggery.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing.
- No refined flour, easy to chew with a soft texture.
- Whole wheat is loaded with carbs, fibers, iron, vitamins, and minerals.
- Rich source of calcium and phosphorous, which helps in bone development.
- Potassium and sodium aid in the neurological development of babies.
- High in carbs, this provides wholesome energy and benefits.
- 100% organic Indian superfoods.
- Grandma inspired recipes.
- Does not contain hydrogenated fats.
- Made from purified cow ghee.
- Zero added white sugar and refined flour.
- 100% vegetarian product, contains no egg.
- No artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains natural sweeteners like jaggery.
- Minimal processing.
- Easy to chew with a soft texture.
Number of biscuits in each packet?
There are 21 to 23 cookies in each packet.
Do these cookies contain butter? If yes, what is the percentage?
This product contains pure cow ghee.
At what age can my baby eat these cookies?
Any toddler above 8 months of age can eat these cookies.
Is the cookie's pediatrician recommended?
Yes, Bebe Burp products are recommended by pediatricians.
The product has ragi, does it need to be cooked before serving like other recipes?
For cooking this, you need to just add hot water. You need not separately cook on the stove.
Does it contain salt?
No, this product does not contain salt.
Does it contain milk?
Yes, it does contain milk.
What is the manufacturing date of this product?
The date is mentioned at the back of each packet.
- Number of biscuits in each packet?