Puffed Rice Mix Porridge - 200 Gms
- Not fried, baked, puffs made with 100% naturally occurring ingredients.
- Melts in your baby's mouth instantly.
- Easily sticks to little fingers.
- Made from 100% sustainably sourced ancient Indian superfoods.
- 100% vegetarian product with no added preservatives.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No refined flour.
- Rice is easy to digest and has a smooth texture.
- Contains apple and beetroot that are loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Great source of energy and protein, calcium, and vitamin B.
- It is gluten-free.
- 100% organic Indian superfoods.
- Grandma inspired recipes.
- Does not contain hydrogenated fats.
- Made from purified cow ghee.
- Zero added white sugar and refined flour.
- 100% vegetarian product, contains no egg.
- No artificial flavors and preservatives.
- Contains natural sweeteners like jaggery.
- Minimal processing.
- Easy to chew with a soft texture.
What are the vitamins and minerals added to this product?
There are no artificial vitamins or minerals added it our product. It contains natural vitamins and minerals which come in grains and millets.
Does it help in gaining weight?
Our product contains natural fruits and veggies that help in the overall development of the kids and additionally help in gaining natural weight.
Does this product come with a measuring cup/spoon?
Yes, it comes with a measuring scoop.
What is the minimum age for consuming this product?
Toddlers above the age of 6 months can consume this product.
The product has ragi, does it need to be cooked before serving like other recipes?
For cooking this, you need to just add hot water. You need not separately cook on the stove.
Can I add salt with this preparation?
Ideally, no salt and sugar should be added to baby food below 1 year of age.
Do I need to add extra sugar to this product?
No, you need not add extra white sugar. However, a jaggery pouch is provided with this pack so you can use that for sweetener.
Can I use milk instead of water for preparation?
Yes, you can add milk instead of water.
- What are the vitamins and minerals added to this product?